Bedmaster Ambassador Firm 3000 Pocket Mattress White
£679.00 From Dunelm
- 3000 Pocket Sprung
- Orthopaedic – helps rest your body
- Firm Support – suitable for those who sleep on their back to support the spine
- Hand Tufted – holds filling in place for consistent support
- Natural Fillings – including mohair, lambswool and silk
- Dual Sided – can sleep on both sides
- Made in the UKThis sleek Ambassador 3000 spring mattress comprises of individually nested pocket springs for a firm yet comfortable sleep surface, allowing an uninterrupted, peaceful night’s sleep.
This body supportive orthopaedic mattress with natural fillings of mohair, lambswool and silk, allows for additional alignment and support to the body, reassuring the upper body pressure points.
Traditional hand-stitched side borders which provides additional strength on the edges, preventing the mattress from bulging.
Crafted with 6 sturdy handles which can be used to manoeuvre the mattress, for example flipping or rotating.
Please note: Spring count refers to a 5ft Kingsize model.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.