Fogarty Fogarty Dreamy Comfort Wool 1500 Pocket Sprung Mattress White
£349.00 From Dunelm
- 1500 Pocket Sprung
- Medium Firm Support – ideal for front and back sleepers
- Wool Filling – natural temperature regulator
- Eco Flex Filling – protective and comforting recycled textiles layer
- Hand Tufted – holds filling in place for consistent support
- Quilted Boarder with Wire Frame – edge-to-edge support
- 4 x Handles for easy moving
- Flip/Turn Regularly – dual side use
- 10 year Guarantee
- Handmade in the UK Sleep soundly on our Fogarty 1500 pocket sprung wool mattress. Each spring is individually wrapped and contained in its own pocket to aid your movements and reduce disturbances such as your partner moving during the night. Providing medium to firm support, this mattress is best suited to front sleepers and back sleepers.
The filling of this mattress is a combination of wool and eco-flex material. Wool is a natural temperature regulator helping to keep you from becoming too hot or too cold as you sleep. This layer also acts as a moisture wick to absorb any body moisture. Eco-flex adds comfort to the mattress as it surrounds the springs to form additional padding and cushioning. It is also made from recycled clothing and textile fibres meaning it is kinder to the environment. Finished with a hand tufted cover to maintain the filling distribution and prevent it sinking where you sleep, this mattress features a quilted wire frame providing edge-to-edge support and is complete with 4 handles to make it easier to move.
Prolong the life of your mattress by flipping and turning regularly to redistribute the support and help prevent an uneven sleeping surface.
This product is supplied by NBF Approved Members, who have been independently audited against a set of strict criteria and standards set by the National Bed Federation.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.