Dunelm Sareer Medium Firm Pocketo 2000 Gel Mattress White
£279.00 From Dunelm
- 2000 Pocket Sprung
- Gel foam layer
- Orthopaedic – moulds to your body
- Air vents – temperature regulating
- Medium/Firm Support – suitable for those who sleep on their front and /or back for spinal support
- Hand tufted finish to ensure that all fillings are secure
- Dual sided – can be flipped
- 4 x Handles for easy moving
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Made in the UK Check out this stunning Sareer 2000 pocket spring mattress, designed to suit those who suffer with neck, shoulder and back pains. With 2000 body moulding springs, this mattress aims to relive unwanted pressure, aches and pains by allowing to spread your weight across the mattress surface, providing you with a natural sleep surface.
Inclusive of an incredible layer of gel foam, this mattress is crafted to assist you with additional comfort and support. Designed with luxe layers of hypoallergenic fillings, this mattress is made to help reduce the effects of allergy triggers such as dust mites, mould and bacteria, offering you a breathable and healthier night’s sleep.
Beautifully finished with hand tufted edges, ensuring that the supportive, premium layers are kept secure, reducing the chances of sinking or bulging.
Complete with four sturdy handles to help manoeuvre the mattress and breathable air vents which are created to regulate the temperature.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information, please see our Easy Returns section.
ReviewsWrite my review
There are no reviews yet.